Welcome to Trees Pot Shop Online Ordering
1. Description of Services. ClickPeridot.com is a website operated by Peridot Technologies LLC (“Peridot”) that: (1) allows retail cannabis stores to create an online ordering website where customers can order products online and pick up and pay for their orders in-store; and (2) provides real time sales data and other analytics to improve retail sales (the "Services") through our website located at https://ClickPeridot.com and other online areas owned or operated by us, such as our Facebook and mobile phone applications (collectively referred to as the "Site").
Peridot is not a marijuana dispensary, collective, or cooperative. It does not offer delivery services, set pricing, or maintain any inventory of cannabis. Further, we do not collect any money from retail customers. While we make every effort to provide you with information concerning Dispensaries, we are under no obligation to update the Information or Content to reflect circumstances that may occur after its initial publication date. Also, we neither endorse nor are responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, content, quality of goods or services offered by the Dispensaries and cannot make any representations or warranties with respect to whether the Dispensaries are compliant with applicable rules and regulations. All questions regarding Dispensaries' products and/or services featured on the Site and/or the Services should be directed to the appropriate Dispensaries.
2. Terms. The below Terms and Conditions (“Terms") govern your access and use of the Site. By accessing or using the Site, you expressly accept and agree to these Terms and represent that you are at least 21 years of age, are competent to enter into a legally binding contract with Peridot, and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THE PROVISIONS OF THE TERMS, DO NOT ACCESS AND/OR USE THE SITE. IF YOU ARE USING THE SITE ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY, ENTITY, OR ORGANIZATION, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF SUCH COMPANY, ENTITY, OR ORGANIZATION WITH THE AUTHORITY TO BIND IT TO THIS AGREEMENT.
3. Your Account. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete), or Peridot has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, Peridot has the right to suspend or terminate your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree to notify Peridot immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Individuals and entities whose privilege to access the Site or use the Services has previously been terminated by ClickPeridot.com may not register for an account, nor may you designate any of those individuals to use your account on your behalf. By completing and submitting your registration, you agree to receive email communication from us. Peridot reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in its sole discretion.
4. Intellectual Property. The trademarks, tradenames, logos, service marks, and copyrightable works ("Intellectual Property") displayed on the Site are the property of Peridot and other parties. Users are prohibited from using any Intellectual Property for any purpose without the written permission of Peridot or such third party, which may own the Intellectual Property. All information and content including any software programs available on or through the Site is protected by copyright. Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Procedure for claims of Intellectual Property infringement. Peridot may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be infringing the intellectual property of a third party.
5. Termination. You understand and agree that Peridot may, in its sole discretion and at any time, terminate your account and/or prohibit you from accessing the Site, with or without notice to you. Should Peridot take any of these actions, it may, in its sole discretion, immediately deactivate and/or delete any or all information about and concerning your Account. You understand and agree that Peridot shall not have any liability to you or any other person for the removal of information concerning your Account.
Any violation of these Terms may result in restriction of your access to all or part of the Site and may be referred to law enforcement authorities, if applicable. Peridot will determine your compliance with these Terms in its sole discretion, and its decision shall be final and binding and not subject to challenge or appeal. Upon termination of your Account or access to the Site, or upon demand by Peridot, you must destroy all materials obtained from the Site and all related documentation.
6. Changes to Site and/or Terms. Peridot reserves the right, from time to time, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, update, discontinue, remove, revise, delete or otherwise change any portion of the Site or these Terms, in whole or in part, at any time without further notice. If you access or use the Site in any way after the Terms have been changed, you will be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally consented to and agreed to such changes. The most current version of the Terms and will supersede all previous versions of the Terms.
7. Taxes. It is your responsibility to determine what, if any, taxes apply to the sale of your goods and services and/or the payments you receive in connection with your use of the Service (“Taxes”). It is solely your responsibility to assess, collect, report, or remit the correct Taxes to the proper tax authority. We are not obligated to, nor will we determine whether Taxes apply, or calculate, collect, report, or remit any Taxes to any tax authority arising from any transaction. You acknowledge that we may make certain reports to tax authorities regarding transactions that we process and merchants to which we provide card payment services.
9. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Peridot and its agents, employees, representatives, licensors, affiliates, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, fees, including reasonable attorneys' fees and court costs, resulting or arising from any third-party claim in connection with (a) any information you submit or transmit through the Site, (b) your violation of the Terms, (c) your violation of any rights of any third party, or (d) any viruses, spyware, malicious software, or other similar harmful or deleterious programming routines input by you into the services.
10. Choice of law. These Terms are governed by U.S. federal law and the laws of the State of Washington.
11. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of the Terms will remain enforceable, and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law.
12. Waiver Provision. Failure to enforce any provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of any such provision, or of any other terms or conditions.
13. Mediation. If a dispute arises out of or relates to these Terms, or the alleged breach thereof, the parties agree to attempt in good faith to settle the dispute through mediation, with a mediator of the Parties’ choosing, before resorting to litigation. Any subsequent litigation shall be in the Superior Court of Washington.
14. Statute of Limitations. By using the Site, you agree that any cause of action arising from or related to your use of the Site must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues, or else such cause of action is permanently barred. All other statutes of limitations are hereby waived.
15. Third Party. All Third-Party Providers, such as medical cannabis retailors, producers or processors, must be legally organized and operating in Compliance with the laws of Washington; Obtain, and maintain at all times, the required local business licenses, LCB licenses, and collect and remit Municipal and State sales tax in full as required by law; Make such licenses and permits available for inspection by the Company upon reasonable request; Acquire, possess, and distribute only lawfully cultivated marijuana.